From a vineyard less than a hectare in size with vines averaging over 60 years of age, the wine is from a field blend that is approximately 80% Merlot, with the other 20% a combination of Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon. Natural yeasts are used during fermentation and the wine is aged in oak barrels for 16-18 months prior to bottling. The wine is neither fined nor filtered. Annual production for the domaine is on the order of 2,500 to 2,800 bottles. The equivalent of 600 bottles (mixed between 750ml and magnums) is allocated to RWM for the US market.